Quality is our main ingredient
BRC Certified DFI Accreditations
You are here: Home > Links > Champex


Champex is an edible, odour-reducing substance extracted from the mushroom, Agaricus bisporus.

Champex stops foul breath and body odours at their source - in the intestines.

A portion of the foods we ingest is decomposed and converted by intestinal bacteria into toxic chemicals such as ammonia, mercaptan, indole and hydrogen sulphide. All of which produce strong, offensive odours. Some of these products are absorbed, through the intestinal walls, into the blood and circulate through the entire body. The chemicals are then discharged as foul breath or body odours.

Champex attacks foul breath and body odours where they originate, supporting and maintaining a clean condition within the intestines by suppressing the generation of toxic chemicals.
There are also a number of other possible health benefits of Champex.